Friday, July 10, 2009

Thanksgiving point

Today we went to the farm at thanksgiving point. We thought it would be a good idea to give Max some exposure to fenced in animals. He had a great time. We weighed him and his stroller to equal 5 new born lbs - the scale is off by 30 lbs. Curtis weighed at much as a goat and a kid. The stroller, provided by thanksgiving point - we forgot ours, had a few mystery stains so we mostly used it to carry the diaper bag.
Child, Prop, Camera...I can't resist.
This is about as "hands on" as we let him get.
Our pass included your choice of a pony ride or a buggy ride. We chose the Buggy and Max made spit bubbles the whole time. It's his new thing.
After a few hot hours in the sun, we went to the water tower plaza for some great treats and air conditioning. Kari and Max found a mirror, Max thinks he's really funny.
Another great outing. Just an FYI, Thanksgiving point will be doing the $2 Tuesdays again starting the first Tuesday in August. This means $2 admission for the gardens and the dinosaur museum (usually $10). I'm sure the farm is $2 too but even on a normal day, it is only $3.50. $2 Tuesday only runs through August so don't miss out.

3 comments:

Lacie said...

very cute, we have never been there!

Kari said...

Thanks for letting me come along. I had a lot of fun with you guys and also J-Dawgs was fun too. It is going to be hard going back to teaching, because then I can't come over during the day to play.

Angie said...

I am so sad we didn't come with you. Maybe next time! Looks like you had a great time.