
This past weekend, Payson celebrated with the Scottish Festival. We walked over to the park to check it out. It seems like we do the same thing every year...Walk to the park, notice all the strange things, walk back home.

I decided to post all of the high lights so all of you who think this event sounds like a good idea, can keep thinking that.

This is ginger beer. I tried ginger about 5 years ago. Awful stuff.
I think the biggest disappointment of the festival is that it has some how been morphed to a medieval/gypsies day in the park. I spend most of my time trying to figure out how this following is tied to Scotland, bagpipes, Khyber toss - oh wait...CLAN. That's it.
We did find it funny that the longest line in the park was for Meat pies.
3 comments:
Wow, I knew about onion days but I never new they had a Scottish Festival. I always thought it was odd that they had bagpipes playing at the band concert.
I wanted to go over, but as you saw we were being lazy on the back porch and never made it over!!
I can't believe I missed the log throwing contest! Seriously, I love it! Maybe next year we can go and take the wild boys - Max & Isaac!
Post a Comment