-1.jpg)
A few years ago Curtis found this bug and turned it in to the Bean Museum. He said he is not sure this is the same bug but it is the same species.

Thursday afternoon Max, Curtis, Claire, Kari and I went to the Bean Museum because we thought it might be a fun place for Max and we wanted to see Curtis' bug.

We spent most of our time looking at the mounts. Max fount the samples of fur types. I'll I could think was what germs are probably all over those - but he loved it.

It is more a learning center rather than the fun center we were looking for.

So... We started having fun with the camera.



As it turns out, the Bean Museum does a live animal show every week night at 7:30. I'm sure we will go one of these nights. Thanks Claire and Kari, we had a great time with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment