My friend Ashley tagged me to do this and it is supposed to be all about "3 things . . ." So here goes:
3 Things I was doing 3 years ago:
1. Preparing for My first Study abroad
2. Living with my parents (thanks Mom and Dad)
3. Working at the Credit Union and attending UVSC
3 Things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Go back to school
2. Pay off our house
3. Travel both for pleasure and for humanitarian aid.
3 Places I have lived:
1. Mapleton, Utah
2. Provo, Utah
3. Springville, Utah
3 Jobs I have held:
1. TLC for Kids (daycare)
2. KMA (Scrapbooking)
3. Nebo Credit Union (almost everything)
3 Things I want to be doing in 3 Years:
1. Be back in school even if it is just one class a semester
2. Have baby #2
3. Be debt free
1 comment:
I am with you on wanting to be debt free in 3 years!!! Too bad you cant just say it and it will be done!!
Post a Comment