Saturday, February 21, 2009

Say Cheese

Today we give thanks to Anco, Curtis Represents them for his job. They are a cheese company specializing in imported European cheese. It is our luck, this past week, to have a lot of left over cheese bestowed on us. Curtis had to do a few training seminars and they had a bunch of cheese that was not used so they sent it home with Curtis. The Jarlsberg was sent to the training by accident (it retails at $400 and weighs over 25lb) but they told him to keep it. The Brie was extra (it retails at about $100 and is about 10 lb). We've decided we just need to have a really big cheese party. What could possibly be as sophisticated as all of this cheese? Maybe the Oscars? So here is our plan. We will be at home Sunday for the Oscars and You, and a date if you choose, are invited to come over.
Max is ready to pary. Hope to see you there. Julie...I'm sorry to tempt you - maybe we can smuggle some to you when we come to visit.

5 comments:

For Every Occasion said...

Thanks for inviting us over for the cheese party and for the big ol' wedge of Jarlsberg! It was fun and tasty!

Jared said...

Awe Man! Jules will be so sad we missed out.

Anonymous said...

That looks like you had a great party. I hope you can go "balmument". haha love you.

julie said...

Balmument....that is seriously hilarious!!!!!

Jackie Norris said...

Mmm...I love cheese! And putting Max next to it shows how HUGE it is!

I got your cute shutterfly book today! I LOVE IT!!! That was such a great idea. Italy was such a good time. I think we need to go back.