Yesterday the snow was out of control! I can't wait for Spring and the tulips to come out!
When it's officially spring, I just hope the weather acts like it. I am SO tired of this cold business!
I sent you an email at your yahoo address (using your maiden name). I can't remember what your email address is using stevens. If you didn't get it, go ahead and send me an email and I will respond.
I totally feel your pain! We got DUMPED on in Logan, over a foot on Monday. It was sick!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yesterday the snow was out of control! I can't wait for Spring and the tulips to come out!
When it's officially spring, I just hope the weather acts like it. I am SO tired of this cold business!
I sent you an email at your yahoo address (using your maiden name). I can't remember what your email address is using stevens. If you didn't get it, go ahead and send me an email and I will respond.
I totally feel your pain! We got DUMPED on in Logan, over a foot on Monday. It was sick!
Post a Comment