Curtis was driving to school to buy his books and was broad sided around 10:30am Monday morning. The other guy ran a red light completely and didn't even brake.
The passenger side was the side that was hit and the glass shattered and showered Curtis. The car is at the impound for the adjusters to look over. Lee and Faye were kind enough to lend us their car until we are approved for a rental.
We are all thankful Curtis was not hurt. I pray every morning that he'll make it home safe and I give gratitude every night that he does. With all of the road construction and unsafe drivers, I'm suprised this is the first incident in the (almost) 5 years he has been commuting to Salt lake or out of state.
3 comments:
Wow, I'm so glad he's okay!
That is insane, crazy drivers!!!
Oh GOSH Collette!! I'm so sorry!! This is nuts!! I'm so happy he is ok... and that he was the only one in the car!! So scary. Love you love you!
Post a Comment