
I know this is going back in time a bit, but I never posted our Christmas.
We invited my Parents and Claire over for gifts and breakfast. We started out with gifts...we couldn't wait.

We sat in a circle and each took turns opening up gifts. This usually gave Max enough time to play with what he had opened - or walk around to see what everyone else had.

We had a wonderful morning. Max still loves to play with all of his toys but he will not touch the training potty he got - no matter how fun we try to make it look.
Curtis cooked a ham and I made breakfast casserole for everyone. I got a citric juicer for my bosh and a box of oranges so we all had fresh orange juice with our meal. It was so yummy!
4 comments:
Looks way fun. That is fun for Claire to be there, I havent seen her in forever!!
Look at your little belly! Ha ha, yay for you!
How fun! I remember having fresh squeezed orange juice for breakfast at your house, along with ice cream on our waffles. Breakfast at the Finch houshold was the best! And your tummy is SO cute! I'll bet you're getting anxious for #2!
Love the pictures! Looks like Santa found all of you!
Post a Comment