I have been challenged to take a picture a day for 1 year and post it to a blog. The idea is to become a better photographer by using your camera everyday. I also signed up for a 5 week digital photography class. I decided to start another blog for the challenge. If you want to peek in visit lettieslense.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
I have so many friends that have tried this!! I am not a dedicated enough person to do it!! How fun you are taking a course!!
Fun! Can't wait to see all the fun things you photograph. You have such a good eye, all your pics from Italy were beautiful.
Maybe we should go back with our nice cameras? I think so...
Ooooh! I want to do that too! What a great project!
And you are too cute. We will scream and jump around next time I see you! ha ha! Love you to pieces.
P.S. your carmels have brought some serious joy during the dark days of serious morning sickness.
Post a Comment