For family night we thought it would be fun/festive to go to the big red barn in Santaquin. They offer a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch where they have 2 big slides, a maze, a big sandbox and a lot of pumpkins.
Max really loved our ride out and totally ditched us to get to the slide first. He loved it!
They had this fun old truck out in a field. Max wanted to drive, but Kendall just wanted out.
We found the maze (I'm sorry we didn't take any pictures of it). It was made out of old wooden apple boxes. Curtis and I could see over the top but the little boys had no idea. Max lead the way. It was amazing, he never missed a corner and took us all the way to the end without any mistakes.
At the end if the maze, there was this tractor so Max climbed on.
We were going to spend some time in the pumpkin patch, but as soon as Max saw the hay wagon he climbed on.
On the way back, they drove through the apple orchards. It was beautiful! I love spending this time with Max and Kendall....Curtis too.
1 comment:
I didn't even notice Kendall trying to get out of the car until I read your comment. It looks like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment