Congrats!! That picture is so cute. You guys did pretty good at staying up with our timeline we have going so far. Owen is almost 4 months now, so that is close ;)
COLLETTE!! You are both just BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations on bringing another perfect little boy into the world. What a lucky man. Love you!
YAY!! congrats!!! I hope you guys are both doing so good!!!
I'm so happy! Can't wait for more pictures of that handsome little man!
Congrats! What a sweet picture. I hope all is going well for you. You will seriously LOVE having two little babies to love.
Yay!
Congrats!! Baby Kendall is just too sweet! I'm glad he is sleeping better too!
Congrats Curtis and Collette!!! What a beautiful picture! So glad to hear mom and baby are well!
Congratulations, he is perfect! I hope you are doing well!
So this is way over due but congratulations Collette!! He's darling and you look great. Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congrats!! That picture is so cute. You guys did pretty good at staying up with our timeline we have going so far. Owen is almost 4 months now, so that is close ;)
COLLETTE!! You are both just BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations on bringing another perfect little boy into the world. What a lucky man. Love you!
YAY!! congrats!!! I hope you guys are both doing so good!!!
I'm so happy! Can't wait for more pictures of that handsome little man!
Congrats! What a sweet picture. I hope all is going well for you. You will seriously LOVE having two little babies to love.
Yay!
Congrats!! Baby Kendall is just too sweet! I'm glad he is sleeping better too!
Congrats Curtis and Collette!!! What a beautiful picture! So glad to hear mom and baby are well!
Congratulations, he is perfect! I hope you are doing well!
So this is way over due but congratulations Collette!! He's darling and you look great. Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment