Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Train Day


Saturday afternoon we decided to make a Max day and do the things he likes to do. He is now into trains. We went to Park city to do some shopping (not really what Max wanted to do). After the shopping was complete, we went to Dairy Keen in Heber. Max loved to watch the train circle above him. Every time it came into sight he would yell, "Choo! Choo!"
After dinner we went to the Heber Valley Railroad. They are closed until May so we just looked at all the train cars. Once again Max would yell, "A choo! A choo!"
We headed for home but decided to make a quick stop at Toys R Us. We have been considering buying him a train set for a while now. We decided on the one shown above. Max loves it! The track sends off bells and whistles when the train cars move over designated spots.
He is using a lot of words to let us know what he wants when he plays. "Elp" or help is a favorite. The train cars are connected by magnets so if he has one turned the wrong way or if one comes apart, he will ask me or Curtis for help. I am sure this is the best Toy purchase we have made this far.

4 comments:

Craig and Monica said...

I'm sure the train toy is a good investment. Craig's parents have one for the grandkids, and they love it!

For Every Occasion said...

I want to come and play with Max's train set! I hope that Isaac doesn't destroy it while Max plays!

Savanna Rodriguez said...

O that is just awesome! I love those train sets! I was always jealous that my brothers got those!

Kari said...

I know I enjoyed playing with it.