Saturday, November 27, 2010

Guess what

Ok. I have been holding out on most of you. Please don't feel like we are any less of friends.
Here is my secret:
I am going to have a little boy! I am due April 10th.
I really didn't want to feel pregnant for the full 9 months so I haven't posted or really made this public. I am now just over the half way mark and I have a very noticeable belly bump. I finally had to tell people at work 2 weeks ago cause I could tell some had suspicions.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Happy Holidays.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I bet your boys will be best buddies!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I bet your boys will be best buddies!

Craig and Monica said...

Congrats! My dad's b-day is on your due date. I'll hope for your sake that you have it before then, though.

Lacie said...

How fun!! Congrats!! I think 2 of the same gender is so awesome, so much less to buy, and such good friends!!

For Every Occasion said...

I can't wait to meet Baby Stevens!!

Ryan and Mandie said...

CONGRATS!! BOYS ARE THE BEST AND TWO IS EVEN BETTER... I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK!!

julie said...

Another cute boy!! Congrats!! xoxoxo

Harrison's said...

Congratulations!!! That's awesome!