I hate that feeling!!! That is when I chopped all mine off!! Somedays it would be easier to pull it in a pony and go, but it forces me to fix it (most days) and I feel way better!!
I was going to say the same thing. Cutting my hair seem to do the trick. :) also a little shopping spree to target or forever 22 (somewhere inexpensive) for a couple new outfits. Shopping always helps!
I've always thought you were beautiful. But I know how it feels to be in a rut. Sometimes it's fun to ask the stylist's opinion and let them go for it. Kinda scary, though. We still need to do our girls night! I'm sure that would help a little.:)
I KNOW how you feel! I am going through the same thing right now. I am scouring all of the hair magazine to see if I can get some inspiration. And, Angie is right, shopping helps. I just went shopping this past weekend.
7 comments:
I hate that feeling!!! That is when I chopped all mine off!! Somedays it would be easier to pull it in a pony and go, but it forces me to fix it (most days) and I feel way better!!
I was going to say the same thing. Cutting my hair seem to do the trick. :) also a little shopping spree to target or forever 22 (somewhere inexpensive) for a couple new outfits. Shopping always helps!
That was supposed to say 21. Its hard typing on a blackberry ha ha
I thought your hair looked so cute yesterday, but it takes a lot of time to straighten curly hair! Shopping always helps too!
I've always thought you were beautiful. But I know how it feels to be in a rut. Sometimes it's fun to ask the stylist's opinion and let them go for it. Kinda scary, though. We still need to do our girls night! I'm sure that would help a little.:)
Call Amanda, she should be able to create something fun for you.
I KNOW how you feel! I am going through the same thing right now. I am scouring all of the hair magazine to see if I can get some inspiration. And, Angie is right, shopping helps. I just went shopping this past weekend.
Post a Comment