
Today we went to the county fair. It is back to Spanish Fork fair grounds. Angie, Jerry, Isaac and Kari came with us.

Max had his first carnival rides. He was excited and nervouse about the Merry-go-round.

He ended up the only kid on the rides. He was really board and hot on the train ride.


He was very interested in the lambs.

We ended up with poop on the wheels of both strollers and seemed a little boring compared to City festivals. We did eat some fair food. We had a chicken sandwich and some hush puppies. All in all, I'm glad we went.
4 comments:
You have a new family picture every month, I love it!!
Thanks for inviting us! I can't wait for all the Labor Day festivities!!
Ok Max is ready for lots of Labor Day fun!!!!!Our little boys are so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Max is getting so BIG! I can't believe it, what a stud!
Post a Comment