Tuesday, May 19, 2009

7 Months



He is such a cute kid! McKenzie took his pictures today and I think they turned out great. He is learning to clap, he's pretty good at it. I had to work so I didn't get to be there for the pictures. I'm so sad I missed them but a BIG THANK YOU to grandma and grandpa for taking him for me. I really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Christie said...

Thanks Max for being a good little guy for Grandma Kizzie and Grandpa Jim. Soon you can have a pic with Issac. It was our pleasure to take you.

Craig and Monica said...

So cute! He looks so big, and I love the green!

the Lola Letters said...

He is such a doll! What a personality!

Ashley Schill said...

SOOOO CUTE! I can't believe he is already 7 months - time flies!

Harrison's said...

These are such great pictures!! So adorable!