Saturday, April 11, 2009

His first...

This little guy, after months of drooling, has finally cut his first tooth. He doesn't like to show it off so you have to be willing to stick your finger in his mouth to find it. It is his bottom left front tooth. He has been a bit cranky since it came in. I'm sure he just doesn't know how to handle it yet.
Our other first this week is a hair cut. He has had a few really long (4-5") scattered hairs that needed to be tamed. Curtis would not let me cut them so we had Grandma Finch do the honors. She is certified so I guess that's why Curtis allowed her to do it. We gave him a sucker to keep his attention. He mostly just slobbered and drooled it, but he sure liked it.

3 comments:

julie said...

I can't believe Max alrady has a tooth. Alivia was asking me just yesterday how old Max is. He is getting so big. What a little cutie!

Lacie said...

That is so cute!! I hate teething!

Ryan and Mandie said...

OH MY GOSH! THOSE ARE A LOT OF FUN FIRSTS! HIS NEW HAIR CUT MAKES HIM LOOK SO HANDSOME! I LOVE IT!!